Monday, 16 July 2012

Our Nursery!




It has been a very busy week and a bit since my last blog. I have been trying to keep busy as since going on leave from work, I don't want to be sitting at home just waiting and thinking. I have practically cleaned all of my girlfriends houses ( as they all work full time, just finished renos or pregnant themselves)  I have been desperately awaiting our custom made cots sets, so we can finally finish our nursery and today they came! I have attached a few pictures a promised I hope you fall in love with my interior design skills.... Now the nursery is done the babies are allowed to come! 
Our beautiful surrogate carrying the twins is still currently in hospital tomorrow she will be 33 weeks. Our other beautiful surrogate is currently 36 weeks and 2 days with our singleton, it feels so nice knowing that all babies are in the safe zone now and the beautiful angels carrying our children are safe and being very well looked after, just can't wait to be holding them safely in my arms, I have read a lot of blogs lately the reason I started to write my blog is because it gave us a wonderful hope in a few very dark times in our journey, the people and support we have had thorough our blog has been amazing thank you all and I would also like to say how inspiring you all are our especially Bernadette, your courage and truly amazing personality has given hope and inspiration to all of us, you hang in there beautiful!  

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh these pictures are ace, loving your interior design skills. So chuffed your little ones are in the safe zone, not long to go now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nursery looks like the cover of an interior design magazine!!! I should post some photos now to show people the polar opposite ha ha. Might see you over there guys!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.